Veloped Walking — Stay Active & Fit
Veloped Walking is an easy and enjoyable way to exercise that everyone can take part in, regardless of age or physical ability.
Veloped Walking is a fun and easy way to exercise that everyone can take part in, regardless of age or physical ability. Now you can improve your fitness and burn more calories while enjoying the outdoors.
When practising Veloped Walking you’ll make quick progress on your way to a healthier and longer life, and it’s the perfect choice of exercise if all you need is a little support when walking, hiking or running.
As a fitness exercise, Veloped Walking offers you several advantages:
- Greatly reduced impact and stress on your ankles, knees, hips and back.
- Excellent support, safety and comfort while you are exercising.
- Increased heart rate and improved training effect by also including your upper body.
- Increased energy consumption when compared to regular walking.
- All the benefits and pleasures of exercising outdoors.
Positive Health Effects
Daily physical activity is the single most important measure to stay healthy and live longer.
By walking for a total of 30 minutes a day you will meet doctors’ recommendations for physical activity.
Moderate exercise like Veloped Walking helps protect the body from many illnesses and conditions, including heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, overweight, the most common type of diabetes and many cancers.
For the best exercise effect:
- Walk briskly so that you get your heart beat up.
- Take deep breaths that fill your lungs to get the best recuperation.
- But don’t walk faster than you can still talk and hold a conversation.
This is a good intensity level and it’s also a little more sociable and enjoyable when you are able to talk to your fellow walkers.
Stay in Shape
Be active and stay active with Veloped Walking.
Watch the video to learn more about Veloped Walking!
Learn more about the benefits of walking, discover the hidden spaces of your neighbourhood by following the 12-week Veloped Walking exercise plan.
You start out slow and as you get the pace up you can advance to brisk walks until you manage a healthy 30 minutes every time.
The goal is a daily 30 minute walk with your Trionic Veloped, but in the beginning take it slow as there is no rush. Your total effort doesn‘t have to be done in one walk, it can also be split into two or three shorter walks.
And always remember that every step counts!
Click the below button to download the 12-Week Veloped Walking Plan.